01 February 2009

It's a quiet Sunday morning.

I'm just surfing thru information. Do you know how many different fonts exist for you to download/buy/use?? I am listening to music

I fall asleep to -- your serenade
I wake up to your saving grace
I see the sunbeam, perfect ray
I want to send out a gazillion bouquets
I hear the chords that resonate
It's just another ordinary day

Aaa-ooooo

I look from your eyes down to your lips
I feel it from my toes down to my fingertips
I see the clouds change

I haven't been here very often. I have always had a hard time with journaling. I sit with my thoughts very frequently - but putting them down on paper . . . . . It is difficult. Maybe because that action makes it much more real. Maybe because I don't want to see that there really isn't as much going on as my mind thinks . . . . . . . I'm on autopilot

More music - maybe inspiration (or maybe escape)

It was so long ago
but I rememnber where
I was wishing on those stars
and late, late at night
sitting on my bed
my mother said - sing that song that goes
no hill too high, no road too long
cuz we overcome
you build me up
when I fall down
now we can fly
into the blue, the beautiful sky
we can renew
the possible high

And you came along and i been hurt before and I did not know
what to trust
and you took my hand
standing in the wings
you taught me how to sing that song that goes

no hill too high, no road too long
cuz we overcome
you build me up
when I fall down
now we can fly, fly
into the blue, the beautiful sky
we can renew
the possible high
so slowly I know we will climb the ladder so we live with the
bright stars and the moon

la, la, la, da, la, da, la da, la da, la da



Yep, it's an escape from the thoughts. However, I realize that the escape only brings more thoughts. Does anyone care about the thoughts? Will someone steal my dreams? What are my dreams?

I was recently confronted with the concept that if you write down things then they are more real. Consider a list of goals - it creates some accountability. Have you crossed any off? But, it's also pressure . . . . . . . to cross some off . . . . . . . .

What plans -distrations from writing - distractions from putting coherent thoughts together. Don't they just call that stream of consciousness? I really do enjoy exploring music. It is much easier now with Rhapsody. I signed up for an annual subscription and you can literally listen to any type, style, age, etc of music. Something that you never would have encountered, may just resonate . . . . . . .

What do you think?

No comments: