Two and a half months have flown by since the last entry! No matter what the intentions, I just can't seem to get going here on writing. I read and read and read, but it seems I don't stop to digest it. I've lived alone for a few years now and perhaps the conversations just happen in my mind.
I mowed the lawn this morning and am wondering why the pollens and dust seem so much worse this year? It hasn't really been drier. In fact, they say the drought is almost history. Maybe it's not pollens; it may be mold from all the moisture. The humidity here in South Carolina is NOT pretty! I know - Florida is worse :) But SC cannot be too far behind!! So I had to wash the north side of my house, the siding starts turning green (and it is supposed to be tan!).
What have you been reading lately?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment